Regular Registration $229
- What you need to have for compliance with builder regulations
- Specific report writing requirements
- Common Code Problems
- Importance of Blueprint Reading
- How to get Add-on Services for the final walk inspections
Florida’s new home construction market is stronger than ever. Consumers buying new construction houses are concerned about their investment and want to have 3rd party inspections during the construction process.
Taught by Multi-trade, state licensed contractor and professional home inspector Jeff Clair.
This course will provide the Home Inspector with knowledge and skills required to conduct Pre-Drywall Inspections for new home buyers. The course will include the limitations and responsibilities of home inspector and how to report their findings to the client.
- Introduction and General Requirements
- Understanding Blueprints and Construction Documents
- Site Conditions
- Wood Wall Framing
- Roof Framing
- Interior Framing
- Exterior Doors & Windows
- Wire Lath & Cladding
- Plumbing Rough-in
- HVAC Rough-in
- Electrical Rough-in
- Wind Mitigation Features
- Report Writing